Beiträge von saylus04

Hi Joe, your explanation was very interesting. Hence the Golden Kalambo mutation is much more rare because the mutation to the "golden" color is not as frequent as the Kalambo OB (with black spots).

This thing makes me very happy. There is not much clarity about this topic, since being a very rare fish does not have much information on the morphology and characteristic of kalambo golden.

I would like to ask you another question: Do you know some breeders who sell and export this fish (even wild) in Italy?

-------------------

Hallo Joe, deine Erklärung war sehr interessant. Daher ist die Goldene Kalambo-Mutation viel seltener, weil die Mutation zur "goldenen" Farbe nicht so häufig ist wie die Kalambo OB (mit schwarzen Flecken).

Das macht mich sehr glücklich Es gibt nicht viel Klarheit über dieses Thema, da ein sehr seltener Fisch hat nicht viel Informationen über die Morphologie und charakteristisch für kalambo golden.

Ich möchte Sie noch eine Frage stellen: Kennen Sie einige Züchter, die diesen Fisch (auch wild) in Italien verkaufen und exportieren?

Hello everybody, my name is Sostene for a while I'm looking for Tropheus Kalambo Golden OB, but in my search I came across photos and discussions showing the differences between the two variants Tropheus Kalambo Golden and Tropheus Golden OB, explaining that OB term exists to indicate a mutation of the Golden.

The mutation in question is that Kalambo Golden in her life can reach gold color on 90% of her body, while the Kalambo Golden OB being a mutation of the first, is represented by a gold colored spot, small black spots around the body never reaches gold color on 90% of its body like the "Golden". I'll also take photos.

On other forums, differently from what I have written, they explain that the coloring of the Tropheus Golden Kalambo OB (the only species) occurs during his lifetime and is not said to become golden color on 90% of his body but to remain with small gold spots for all his life.

Tropheus Kalambo Golden OB

Tropheus Kalambo Golden

Tropheus Kalambo Golden